Thursday, June 19, 2008

Lah Lah Lah Lah Lah Lah Lah Lah

I just can't get you out of my head! Yes Kylie and Pak Lah. You're always on my mind!

Even though it's the football fever - Goal Goal Goal Ole Ole Ole.. Go Go Go O lah O lah O lah.

I ain't no politician and I have nothing personal against you but the recent happenings do affect us. The investors are staying away. As a small time punter, I do not like to see my investment going downhill. As a rakyat of a natural resources rich nation, I do not like the way it is being managed.

I have no ambition to the PM and don't care who is the next PM - whether it's N, A or K. Everyone just wanted the change! Everyone wanted stability. As a leader, we know we should not overstay especially when the writing is on the wall. Perhaps a new leader will rejuvenate the machinery and bring new hope. Just like in a football match, substitution is done to bring in fresh legs in order to win the match.

You do have your good moments but like it or not, the bad moments overwhelmed the good moments. Too many warlords in your regime who caused your downfall.

Lah Lah Lah Lah
Lah Lah Lah Lah
Yeah Yeah Yeah
Good Bye!

No comments: