Monday, December 15, 2008

Alternative Source of Income

Deputy Minister in the PM’s Department urged those who are retrenched to seek alternative source of income including exploring multi-level marketing products. He said it was during an economic slowdown that people should try their hands on new ventures to survive.

He added that from January until now, about 28,000 have lost jobs, with an average of 2,000 to 3,000 workers laid off a month.

Personally, I had attended many multi level marketing presentation, conducted by friends and relatives. Of course, I did sign up as member with a few companies either to consume the products or just to lend my 'support'! However I have yet to find the 'motivation' and interest to eke a living out of it. Sure, they are many rags to riches and success stories but this trade is not my cup of tea!

I have nothing against this trade. In fact I do believe it is a great way to make a living, as it provides passive income! However, I prefer to indulge in the investment route to churn my passive income!

See you at the top!

No comments: